Hard Rock Calling 2011

Guest judyblue110

As an aside, I hope it doesn't turn out to be Ringo Starr!!! ;)

Sat 18 June Liverpool Empire Theatre, Liverpool

Mon 20 June Symphony Hall, Birmingham

Wed 22 June Opera House, Manchester

Thu 23 June SECC (Clyde Auditorium), Glasgow

Fri 24 June BIC, Bournemouth

Also, Dylan fansite ExpectingRain claim that Bob will again be playing 1 festival in the UK this summer... I watched in bemusement last week as a lot of members of the site just assumed that it would be Hop Farm... again... for the second year in a row... Now they have (finally) ruled it out, I'm not sure where it's likely to be! HRC maybe? ;-)

Edited by judyblue110

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, Dylan fansite ExpectingRain claim that Bob will again be playing 1 festival in the UK this summer... I watched in bemusement last week as a lot of members of the site just assumed that it would be Hop Farm... again... for the second year in a row... Now they have (finally) ruled it out, I'm not sure where it's likely to be! HRC maybe? ;-)

I'm a fully paid up member of that club also :lol: Mind you, I seriously doubt it would happen somehow ... but if it does, it would defo fall into the 'something exceptional' that's required to tempt me into Town for a 1 day gig in the park that's for sure !

Only prob here is that Mr.Tugger is kinda saying Sunday is cack but Tom Petty & friends most certainly isn't (IMHO). Sooooo, Mr.Tugger, whilst still doing that most excellent RS impression (can't bring meself to actually type his name in full) and not talking about it ... might I perhaps enquire if you happen to like Tom Petty or not :P

i love tom petty.

i should find out for certain tonight about the sunday headliner, but i now no longer care. it looked as if was going to have to go (my father in law is a big fan) but my bro saves the day by organising his stag do on the saturday/sunday

meaning that if they pull it off, i shall be going on the friday (gig of the year if it happens) and eschewing the saturday/sunday

Soooooo, what can I say ... apart from Hahahahahahahahahahaha and I don't think this is even remotely sexy so needless to say, it most defo wont be tempting me into Town for a gig in the park anytime soon :lol:

I think you're a very naughty boy Mr.Tugger for the (not so) subtle hints whether they were quite intentional or otherwise :P Seriously amusing yet rather sad stuff at the same time isn't it !

Edited by mikeb

Soooooo, what can I say ... apart from Hahahahahahahahahahaha and I don't think this is even remotely sexy so needless to say, it most defo wont be tempting me into Town for a gig in the park anytime soon :lol:

I think you're a very naughty boy Mr.Tugger for the (not so) subtle hints whether they were quite intentional or otherwise :P Seriously amusing yet rather sad stuff at the same time isn't it !

Edited by Tugger2k

I can't wait to see JudyBlue's reaction sometime in the not too distant future :lol: and I bet HRC facebook posts are somewhat amusing at the mo as well ... there was mucho anger over there due to the delay and the merest hint of a suggestion that it might possibly be RS so I might just have to wander over and take a peek at the current situation now that possibility has become definite ! Gotta be good for a laugh hasn't it :ph34r:

I thought my eyes were deceiving me but nope its the tired old crooner who doesn't even record his own tunes but covers 'American classics' badly instead.

Not a chance of me there on Sunday and tbh if I hadn't already got the Bon Jovi ticket I wouldn't go at all. Just booked Friday and Sat into a hotel and thoroughly hacked at the mo.

They still haven't announced a single support act either what a crock of sh*te - Facebook is going mental though.

This year is turning into a major disappointment - V Festival crap line-up (Early Bird Ticket and organised work holidays so buggered) and this. Turned down IoW tickets too as could only fit one festival into June - completely narc'd now.

Thank god for Foos at the MK Bowl

The guys on the Glasto forum are now bricking it that he'll play there - worst ever Glasto Headliner (thank god I wasn't there).

Facebook has gone nuts they have put two more posts to try and clear the negative comments but they're still coming.