Secret Sets!?

Guest dirtycash

How does it work with the Secret Sets in Woods? Ive been to three End of the Road's and have never been lucky enough to see one yet. There's footage on You Tube of Okervil River and T-Model Ford and more playing that in that woodland room with the Piano.

If anyone has any tip offs for secret sets for this year let us know?

Like wise, if any one has been witness to these happenings in previous years please do share stories.

How does it work with the Secret Sets in Woods? Ive been to three End of the Road's and have never been lucky enough to see one yet. There's footage on You Tube of Okervil River and T-Model Ford and more playing that in that woodland room with the Piano.

If anyone has any tip offs for secret sets for this year let us know?

Like wise, if any one has been witness to these happenings in previous years please do share stories.

I have seen a blackboard there, but you have to look carefully to find it. May be different this year, who knows. Each year the "secret sets" there seem to get more formalised which in some way helps, but on the other hand it's nice to stumble upon someone who you only find out later was Liz Green or Josh T Pearson.

Last year I saw Alela Diane picking her way through the crowd while I was watching someone on the Garden Stage. I never clicked. Later found out that she had done a secret set. It was my only disappointment from last year.

The other good thing about the room in the woods is the impromptu, surreal late-night knees-up that can take place.