Stage Times 2010

Guest Mr Nasty

Has anyone got the stage times for this years V or an unofficial clash finder?

The Charlatans have confirmed they are on at 9.50pm so there's a starter for any right or wrong clashfinders knocking about.

Edited by Mr Nasty

from the official facebook:

Lauren Edwards: is there a running list available of when the different bands are on?

V Festival: Hi Lauren, we'll be releasing the schedule very soon, so stay tuned! If you check out the Artists section on http://www.vfestival.com/, that'll give you some idea of the order!

Now to me "releasing it very soon" is different from "we're releasing it Friday night by which time you'll have no alternative but to pony up for an overpriced lanyard programme".

Wishful thinking?

from the official facebook:

Lauren Edwards: is there a running list available of when the different bands are on?

V Festival: Hi Lauren, we'll be releasing the schedule very soon, so stay tuned! If you check out the Artists section on http://www.vfestival.com/, that'll give you some idea of the order!

Now to me "releasing it very soon" is different from "we're releasing it Friday night by which time you'll have no alternative but to pony up for an overpriced lanyard programme".

Wishful thinking?

From Detroit Social Club's facebook: So, the person who sorted out the running order for V festoval is obviously a joke. We get the biggest first band crowd for 8 years at John Peel stage at Glasto, a massive crowd at T and Isle of Wight, and they give us 25 minutes, at 14.40? So aye, we'll be on stage for 25 minutes, from 14.40 to 15.05. Everyone come along, and we'll rip teh tent down when were done.

I'd advise anyone to pop along for them, very good live band and quickly growing a massive fanbase, seen them twice now and both times they've been top.

From Detroit Social Club's facebook: So, the person who sorted out the running order for V festoval is obviously a joke. We get the biggest first band crowd for 8 years at John Peel stage at Glasto, a massive crowd at T and Isle of Wight, and they give us 25 minutes, at 14.40? So aye, we'll be on stage for 25 minutes, from 14.40 to 15.05. Everyone come along, and we'll rip teh tent down when were done.

I'd advise anyone to pop along for them, very good live band and quickly growing a massive fanbase, seen them twice now and both times they've been top.

No chance of the stage times read their FAQ

'Will the band stage times be made available prior to V? No they will be available with the V Festival programme.'

http://www.vfestival.com/v-info/general-information-faqs

They only ever give you the times in the programme

You can go to the welfare tent outside the arena and they have the times pinned up. You have to stand there and scribble them down - though I suppose you could take a photo!! It's not only that I object to paying £10 but I like to have all the stage times on one piece of paper - I find those lanyards a pain in the arse keep having to flip over from one stage to another to see who is on NOW! That's why I prefer the clashfinder - find the time go along see who is on. Simple! Bloody V - even when they charge a tenner their product is crap!