Friday Night Glade Headliners

Guest rubenz

I love the Glade with it's outdoor vibe, room to dance and crisp funktion one sound system!

Last year on the Friday we had sausage lipped, welly clad Teutonic heavyweight Timo Maas, this time the God like genius of Sasha. Which DJ's would you like to see in that slot for 2011? For me any of these would be spot on! B)

James Zabiela

Richie Hawtin

M.A.N.D.Y

Sven Vath

richie hawtin would be good, definitely, but I think it's really well suited to some Ninja Tune stuff, coldcut, kid koala, mr scruff, something along those lines, something a bit different.

edited cos I'm a dopey bastard, specially on a sunday :)

Edited by Mardy

Discovered The Glade stage sunday this year, agree it's great, a really nice antidote to the crowds of the bigger stages. Saw Alabama 3 and Levellers, both had small, intimate crowds that were still big enough for the size of the stage. Would have loved to have seen The Orb here, i bet it was great.

Discovered The Glade stage sunday this year, agree it's great, a really nice antidote to the crowds of the bigger stages. Saw Alabama 3 and Levellers, both had small, intimate crowds that were still big enough for the size of the stage. Would have loved to have seen The Orb here, i bet it was great.

was it busy for sasha? We left about 10.25 (for fatboy which i wasnt happy with at the time but FBS was brill) just before Sasha was due on and there wasnt really many people there considering he is such a massive name.

Previously we were one of only about 10-15 people dancing to Quivver. strange how there was no one there for a penultimate slot at the Glade.

also any feedback on hybrid? we only stayed for 1 track as we were expecting a dj set and when a band started playing we kinda of lost interest.

also any feedback on hybrid? we only stayed for 1 track as we were expecting a dj set and when a band started playing we kinda of lost interest.

Edited by whisty

was it busy for sasha? We left about 10.25 (for fatboy which i wasnt happy with at the time but FBS was brill) just before Sasha was due on and there wasnt really many people there considering he is such a massive name.

Previously we were one of only about 10-15 people dancing to Quivver. strange how there was no one there for a penultimate slot at the Glade.

Guest musiclove123

I love the Glade with it's outdoor vibe, room to dance and crisp funktion one sound system!

Last year on the Friday we had sausage lipped, welly clad Teutonic heavyweight Timo Maas, this time the God like genius of Sasha. Which DJ's would you like to see in that slot for 2011? For me any of these would be spot on! B)

James Zabiela

Richie Hawtin

M.A.N.D.Y

Sven Vath

Guest musiclove123

It was busy as you can see in the video but not as rammed as I expected, in fact it was just right in terms of space to manoveor! I was glad to be there rather than crammed on the pyramid for gorrilaz!