Drugs at Glastonbury

Guest Daddy Earth

If you need to take 3 tabs for an affect then you need to find a new supplier.

Lot of bad advice being given on this thread. Acid is seriously powerful drug and can f**k people up for life if you're unlucky. Glasto is not the place to try it for the first time, in a garden with some close mates and a sober person is.

Checkout EROWID for some info particularly the experiences vault. Ur right it not the right place to try for first time, a safe place with good mate is.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Acid is a fantastic chemical which can and will take you places you have never been and maybe never wanted to go to in the first place.

Most importantly acid for a first time at Glastonbury is an awful idea, especially if it is the first psychotropic that you try.

If you have never had acid before let me explain: There is more to acid than some pretty visuals, feeling warm and fuzzy, also some lovely tactile feelings and the bass running though you at these times is immense. However have a little too much and reality can just collapse, it is possible to completely loose your entire identity, if you have never had any this makes no sense, but it is these feelings that can freak people out not the visuals. Also if you get in this mind space it is likely you will get time dilation and 5 minutes will seem like 5 hours. I have been there looked at my watch and seen all the hands going backwards.

In summary, at the right dose Glastonbury is a fantastic place for acid, the problem is for a first time you have no idea of what that dose is and there are so many variables it is very difficult to even hazard a guess.

If you go against my advice then guess your dosage and STICK to it, do not under any circumstance think this is not working I will have a bit more.

Every year I'm not going lie, I get really messy with my mates! I want to hug everyone lol so this year I'm dressing up as Bubby the elf coz he love to give out hugs. Oh if ur lucky enough to see me! Give me a hug and I will give u a candy cane!

Acid is a fantastic chemical which can and will take you places you have never been and maybe never wanted to go to in the first place.

Most importantly acid for a first time at Glastonbury is an awful idea, especially if it is the first psychotropic that you try.

If you have never had acid before let me explain: There is more to acid than some pretty visuals, feeling warm and fuzzy, also some lovely tactile feelings and the bass running though you at these times is immense. However have a little too much and reality can just collapse, it is possible to completely loose your entire identity, if you have never had any this makes no sense, but it is these feelings that can freak people out not the visuals. Also if you get in this mind space it is likely you will get time dilation and 5 minutes will seem like 5 hours. I have been there looked at my watch and seen all the hands going backwards.

In summary, at the right dose Glastonbury is a fantastic place for acid, the problem is for a first time you have no idea of what that dose is and there are so many variables it is very difficult to even hazard a guess.

If you go against my advice then guess your dosage and STICK to it, do not under any circumstance think this is not working I will have a bit more.

Give me good drugs and I would happily hug you!

Actually do good drugs exist anymore?

Acid

I have never tried it. It does scare me because I have had bad experiences on K & shrooms. Never done K my self! Think it a dirty drug! But shrooms can give u a funny trip lol but sandly I'm will only be giving out candy canes for hugs lol

These were crazy...

jaxpills.jpg

Had BZP in them & it took forever for them to stop working.

The best legal pills I've done are called Bolts. More like cocaine than E, no come down & goes well with alcohol. Don't expect to be rushing, just mellow, warm & chatty. You can get them on eBay.

SS-image-2010-11-03-4cd1d96e47811.jpg

Here's the link for the Bolts...

Bolts eBay

I'm not the seller of this item but the bloke has done me a good deal for a few packs for Glastonbury.

These are effing strong...

Diablos eBay

diablo_pills.jpg

Did one at Guilfest & was rushing a fair bit.

Hope it's ok to post the links otherwise mods feel free to remove.

EDIT - Don't get the Diablos.

Edited by Couchy

Good call. I've heard about the LAPD watching forums such as these. If I do take any legal drugs with me I am making sure I keep them in the original packets & perhaps even retain a receipt, it is not worth ruining Glastonbury for! I wouldn't do them out in the open either as I'm sure other people won't want to see it, especially families.

Drink seems to be the best drug, more sociable, until you get tired.