Early 90's Dance Music

Guest mwillo

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread's inspired me to dig out & dust off some of the old vinyl this afternoon, sent me back beyond the early 90's...

Edited by MikeyB37

There's been quite a few versions of "no women allowed". As far as I recall, it was by The Sperminator and came in a blue carton. Can't remember the label. I didn't have the best version, which was a fairly slamming mix played out by M-Zone in the mid 90's. I sold my copy.

trip to the moon part2 - acen

love it.

nalin and kane - beachball (not early 90's but still a classic)

generally anything by altern8. some crackers listed on this thread.

Edited by mouth

None at all??? :O That's pretty wrong not to have a chillout room. It has to be painted with UV stuff and lit with blacklights, it has to have benches and dark corners to go and get hot and heavy if the mood took you ;) It was the place to go if you were having a heavy pill, or needed a spliff break! No chillout = rubbish!

This is the greatest thread in the history of efests.

I want to cry.

I know it's '86 but there have been a few early tracks posted so I'm having it (and it's one of the greatest songs ever laid down on vinyl so f**k it)

Any wanabee DJ's can have a blast at trying to mix on this thread as well by pressing play on random youtube clips!