Double Sleeping Bags for Couples?

Guest Ray Sheep

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A double sleeping back sounds hellish... I hate waking up on a morning in a boiling hot tent, scrambling to get outside to cool down, as it is - a double bag must make things really warm!!

My other half and I will definitely be doing single bags... I'd love to try these selk-sleeping-bag.jpg

:P:P

Young love eh!

Me and bird now sleep in different compartments. If I had my way it would be separate tents but that would mean me having to carry an extra one in.

Obviously this hasn't helped, sorry!

I get excited too!!

Oh lol just noticed you started the thread P xx

Guest musiclove123
Thanks for all the tips (& funny messages!) everyone! I have a lot to think about now when planning which sleeping bag to go for :P I hate shopping normally (strange for a girl I know) but every summer I get well excited about my festival purchases :P
Edited by musiclove123

Guest musiclove123
A double sleeping back sounds hellish... I hate waking up on a morning in a boiling hot tent, scrambling to get outside to cool down, as it is - a double bag must make things really warm!!

My other half and I will definitely be doing single bags... I'd love to try these selk-sleeping-bag.jpg

:P:P

Hey Di!! Haha don't I just know that you love your festie shopping! I'm gonna try make a final decision on a tent this weekend :P & opting for walking boots instead of wellies this year cos hoping there'll be a bit more supportive of my gammy knee...

just make a small hole in each kip bag around the fun area , this way rumpy pumpy can be initiated without the added hastle of getting in or out of each other sleeping bags :P + from a mans point of view , you dont get left with any wet patches .

up there for thinking , down there for dancing

Edited by karlpowell

There would be an old bailey court case if I and the Mrs shared a double sleeping bag...

She snores as badly as I do and we would kill each other.

However duvets all the way,

For camping

Take 2 double dovets, one for the airbed and one for on top, and then a couple of blankets... its awesome..

Festivals

1 dovet for on top and then buy at said venue/feild, a couple of blankets and use them... its perfect, no issues and then when you do fall out, you can take the blankets off in a huff, get out a chair and get muntered in the porch on whatever...

At the end of the festival return the blankets or take them home..

(I have about 15 hospital blankets and throws at home from festivaling)