7pm tonight

Guest Sonofjackass

is it just feeder?? what happened to artists

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disappointing. Although it seems like the compulsory X Factor act is in there now which was expected. Magic Numbers will be interesting, haven't heard anything of them for a while. I was really hoping for Vampire Weekend!! Hopefully they'll be announced soon! Does anyone know when the next announcement is likely to be?

Despite all the negative comments regarding feeder im really happy theyr playing. I seen them quite a few times and I don't think they were a bad live band. I actually think theyr a fantastic live band and main stage openers is a f**king insult to them imo to be honest. Im gutted theyl only get a half hour.

Although Im not much into eels or magic numbers i think theyr good additons...what would you guys have rather had...JLS and them f**king twat brothers with the spiky hair. Chill out guys you was never gonna get a stadium filler for the second announcement lol

Has anyone noticed that they have announced 10acts for Sunday already for Ch4 stage as usually 10th slot is for road to V winners - are they not doing that this year then?

still one main stage slot anyway on the KOL day so hope for biggy there

Shocked at Feeder placement as only 2 years ago they played 3rd down at leeds main stage ah well.... me really happy that The Eels have been announced i have enough to see already anyway so not complaining...

After visiting I tunes it seems to be a decent announcement, feeder & saw doctors good. (unfortunately clashing as per luckys post) Eels wil be good as I love the Shrek soundtrack :P

Tinie Temper - ok for the one track, which will probably be the last of his set!! Robyn will be ok.

What a load of shiiiiite.

I really hoped there would be an announcement that would have me scrambling onto Ebay to buy a ticket - what with seasick Steve recently added I thought things looked promising and some interesting new additions could possibly be added.

But that last announcement is terrible - I still cant understand why people think this year is the best in ages - IMO its one of the worst.

I hope you all enjoy yourselves, those that are going, but I'll definately be looking elsewhere now.