2nd efestivals Glasto World Cup discussion thread

Guest hogga

Aye and when you get the ball you will be aware that positionally you have a big fat lad and a bloody giant of a goalkeeper between you and the goal. You'll be that demoralised Im gonna mention to Rach to bring some extra disco biscuits just to get you through the festival. Are you sure you want to play?

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loiter in defence myself but I might make a late run into the box for a corner and, leaping like a salmon, launch a header towards goal that will have ampersand terrified. Or i might just stay at the back shouting a lot :P

Last week has been an excellent week for donations with over £1800 going in the pot :P

Grand total as of 21st May - £3568.82

Grand total as of 28th May - £5398.82

Lets get to Michael Eavis's target of £6000 before the game :lol:

http://www.justgiving.com/glastoworldcup2010

Edited by norainplease

Half time entertainment will be announced soon - so in the mean time donating a wee bit of bank-holiday excitement in the form of cash would be a tonic for your soul ( or liver which is bound to get a battering this weekend) :P

I thought I'd have a bit of fun with it but also show the ROW team who didn't play last year what faces them in the England goal if they get past our defence!

So have another look at the big fella and just think on the rare occasion when you get past llcoolphil he's going to be coming out at you like a psychotic runaway train :P

you can have some more money, just so long as it buys me a 5 day no ra*n window :P

looking forward to this more than ever now, see you all soon.