Arcade Fire NME? Source?

Guest Andrinald

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arcade Fire would be fantastic headliners. Don't forget Wake Up with David Bowie guesting; sends a chill down my spine.

Desperately want the Eminem whispers to be true. I very much doubt it (on the basis that the headliners seem pretty much sorted) but I'm buying a day ticket really to see The Libertines so I sincerely hope.. massive fan of Eminem, would be a great coup.

I seriously worry about the state of things when people claim noty to have heard of Arcade Fire or never even heard any of there songs. They aren't exactly Kings Of Leon but they aren't TV On The Radio either. They are a big band with a huge following and I really hope they headline the Main stage as it will be a great step forward for the festival organisers because trust me, this band will keep growing in size and it will be great foresight for R&L to say we were there first.

I seriously worry about the state of things when people claim noty to have heard of Arcade Fire or never even heard any of there songs. They aren't exactly Kings Of Leon but they aren't TV On The Radio either. They are a big band with a huge following and I really hope they headline the Main stage as it will be a great step forward for the festival organisers because trust me, this band will keep growing in size and it will be great foresight for R&L to say we were there first.

Just listened to a few of their songs on itunes. They seem ok, but it's not really my kind of music. Don't recognise any of their songs (and I did try!)

I couldn't believe the number of people who didn't know any Pearl Jam songs when they played a few years ago. It's sometimes easy to assume that things that are well known to you should be known by everyone!

For those of you who don't think Arcade merit a main stage headline slot check this out from their performance in 2007 and weep.....ah the magical and epic memories with the sun setting & all.... :P:P

Keep The Car Running -

No Cars Go -

Neighbourhood #2 (Laika)

Black Mirror -

Intervention -

Neighbourhood #1 (Tunnels)

Neighbourhood #3 (Power Out)

Rebellion (Lies)

Wake Up