Rage @ Finsbury Park

Guest kev1664

As they said in the email remember the bands have to be physically available and around to play on that date...so its no use voting for bands who are going to be playing at other festivals or shows somewhere else that day..so you have to be realistic in who your voting for -

'Congratulations on getting your ticket to The Rage Factor!

Judging by the incredible demand, the show on Sunday 6th June in Finsbury Park, London is set to be an amazing highlight of this year.

But before the excitement can really begin, we'd like to hear from you!

All you need to do is let us know three bands you'd most like to see supporting Rage Against The Machine.

If available, the band with the most votes will have the opportunity to play at The Rage Factor on Sunday 6th June 2010 in Finsbury Park.

Voting will close on April 12th, so don't delay, get your voice heard today. '

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went with MUSE, Them Crooked Vultures and Beastie Boys. I knew MUSE weren't free as well, I just wanted to make it so they atleast placed top, and could have been tempted out. They are the number one influence on MUSE and I think they would happily drop any gig in the world to play with RATM if they could get away with it.

I don't know why people are voting for massively unrealistic bands, all the email says is that the act that gets the most votes will be given the chance to play, e.g. Muse wins the vote for example, they say excuse me Muse, will you play for X amount, Muse say no chance, game over, thats all they can do, if a band isn't interested in playing they wont play, if a band wants too much cash to play, they wont play, its not a case of vote for them and they will come! So if you think that because loads of people voted for a certain act they must be going to play, think again.

Keeping it slightly more realistic I went for

Cypress Hill

Beastie Boys

Clawfinger