Snow Patrol

Guest ivan

I see they are playing a gig in June in Glasgow.

What does one reckon !

They are a huge act !

Would get mass sing a long !

And BBC would like em , good for viewing figures !

But then they are wishy washy dirge !

:P

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please don't take offence by this, but I have read some of your other posts on this forum and your musical tastes are absolutely dreadful. Seriously bad.

There is no way you can be older than 18.

Someone posted a list of albums yesterday in the stevie wonder thread that I strongly advise you acquire and listen to immediately.

Yup, I'm not a big fan myself but was settling in at V last year waiting for Oasis and caught most of their set. And they were pretty good and really looked to be enjoying themselves. I believe they were even better the night after when Oasis couldn't be bothered to turn up...

Oh I'm 39 by the way.

I am 31 next week and I like Snow Patrol. Been great every time I have seen them and were ace at V last year. Would be good nice big Glastonbury sing a long then I could sod off some where else to avoid U2.

Off you go so called 'cool' members slag em off like you do with Coldplay. I could not give a damn.

Please don't take offence by this, but I have read some of your other posts on this forum and your musical tastes are absolutely dreadful. Seriously bad.

There is no way you can be older than 18.

Someone posted a list of albums yesterday in the stevie wonder thread that I strongly advise you acquire and listen to immediately.

Meh, got really bored with them at T but to be honnest they had to stretch there set out to cover for Blur's late arrival. Gary just seemed to keep talking between every song.

Anyway I read in a T thread about them, that they are apparently only doing two shows this year, this Glasgow one and one at Ward Park

It's not cool to like Snow Patrol so russy carps it seems does not like them.

He says someone here has awful music taste and yet is a fan of Nick Cave and I am Kloot.

Some people refuse to like music just as its popular

Snow Patrol are an ok band live and would draw a big crowd,