kasabian announced for T.

Guest rory_oh

even though the strokes are bigger in terms of influence... id prefer kasabian.buti wouldnt go to T just to seethem headline (which tbh is a poor headliner for T anyway)

however... if kasabian played rockness it would attract a different kind of crowd (bring yer stab vests!)

kasabian are more suited to T and the strokes are more suited to rockness. i'm glad kasabian aren't playing rockness because it would attract a neddy crowd. i like it that rockness always has a band headlining one night but i hope they stick to decent bands like flaming lips and the strokes and not go for pish like the enemy and kasabian, bands like that would attract a completely different crowd and turn rockness into a mini T - rockness is completely different to T and that's a good thing, i hope it will always stay that way.

At the moment Kasabian are bigger than The Strokes and I personally would prefer Kasabian. Saw them last year at Glastonbury though so not fussed + Rockness is all about the dance, couldn't give a f*ck about any bands to be honest! :P haha

Kasabian are supposedly Co-Headlining like Gay patrol did last year.

someone said this"same. i think its a typical "this bands popular, lets put them as the headliner" titp moment"

Ok who will headline? f**kbuttons? Wild Beasts?? Passion Pit?

Like it or not, Kasabian are britians biggest band apart from Muse, and to be honest the Oasis takeover is exactly what they are. I saw them 3 times this year, AECC, Caird hall & Murrayfield and it was like being at t in the park! Quality!

The only other british option that are popular enough are the Arctic Monkeys, who headlined after 2 albums remember. Would you prefer that? Again?? then we would be in the same boat as last year!

Kasabian are supposedly Co-Headlining like Gay patrol did last year.

someone said this"same. i think its a typical "this bands popular, lets put them as the headliner" titp moment"

Ok who will headline? f**kbuttons? Wild Beasts?? Passion Pit?

Like it or not, Kasabian are britians biggest band apart from Muse, and to be honest the Oasis takeover is exactly what they are. I saw them 3 times this year, AECC, Caird hall & Murrayfield and it was like being at t in the park! Quality!

The only other british option that are popular enough are the Arctic Monkeys, who headlined after 2 albums remember. Would you prefer that? Again?? then we would be in the same boat as last year!