Weezer

Guest Okky

Would absolutely love it :P Sunday Night John Peel I'd hope, and they're due a UK tour, they never toured Red album over here I don't think, but they've just wrapped up a tour supporting Blink-182 with Fall Out Boy in the states, and Blink are definitely heading over here next year, hopefully Weezer will still be supporting, then stay over her for an independant tour, including a few festivals!

Blue Album & Pinkerton are 2 of my favourite albums, shame about everything after Maladroit though >_>

Wow- After all the Muse business you actually come out with a band I like!

These guys would be amazing, hope they headline the other stage. The Blue Album is a quality album but IMO they are an extremely underated band.

All of my friends call them "nerds". What is so nerdy about them? :P

In fact, if I remember right... doesn't Rivers have some social anxiety disorder or something? Seem to remember reading that's the reason they hardly ever seem to tour.

Also, recently re-listened to Red album. Yeah, does have a couple of good moments, and of course any Weezer is better than none >_>... but it's just not a patch on any of their earlier work. :P

• 3 months later...