Emerging Talent Competition

Guest ilovelanegan

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a little surprised that of the 175k people that will be going to the festival, there are only 150 people watching this according to the viewer count on this live stream

I posted about this a week or so ago, to little or no response. Seems people only want to watch or are interested in established acts. Either that or they are out tonight!

I am a little surprised that of the 175k people that will be going to the festival, there are only 150 people watching this according to the viewer count on this live stream

I posted about this a week or so ago, to little or no response. Seems people only want to watch or are interested in established acts. Either that or they are out tonight!

Yeh, your right. I do like to catch a new band though and make it a point to see them at the fest, almost like my little thing that no one in my group will see, so who knows perhaps one of these. I want Mayhew to win though. I'd love to see them in a small tent. I think they'll make it in the business. Only my opinion of course

London tom, should have been on earlier... go on the U stream live coverage live chat..good laugh. Some good bands tonight although i thought that Ellen and the Escapades and My luminaries were the best. Family Machine were ok. I think that Sunday will be the best with Lets buy Happiness and Mayhew my one to watch.

Its all a case for me of who you might want to go and see at the festival wins for you. Opinions as we know on this site are really varied, which is great. I like to see new music.. that counts for something. I really don't like the " this is really cliched" comment that's bandied about with new bands and any band alike. If you don't like it then you don't like it, simple as. Every new band pulls and indentify their influences form music they are either brought up with. They are just trying to put their own stamp on it. it may not work but hey, they fall by the wayside because they are not original or hip enough to survive.

rant over ....enjoy tomorrow night