The U2 warm up threads

Guest The Nal

Setlist from last night in Spain.

Return Of The Stingray Guitar, Beautiful Day, I Will Follow, Get On Your Boots, Magnificent, Mysterious Ways, Elevation, Until The End Of The World, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Spanish Eyes, Mercy, In A Little While, Miss Sarajevo, City Of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight / Relax (snippet), Sunday Bloody Sunday, MLK, Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (snippet)

encores: One, Amazing Grace (snippet) / , Where The Streets Have No Name, Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me, With Or Without You, Moment of Surrender

Edited by Digi

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you say "much" what do you mean? :P

I Will Follow

Into The Heart

Electric Co.

Gloria

Out of Control

Sunday Bloody Sunday

New Years Day

Two Hearts Beat as One

Sort of Homecoming

Pride

Wire

Unforgettable Fire

Bad

Theyre all fantastic songs - some as good as anything they brought out later. Couple of them are derivative (Out of Control) but some are anything but (Sort of Homecoming / Gloria).

my U2 glasto set list...

01 - One

02 - Magnificent

03 - Breathe

04 - Elevation

05 - Vertigo

06 - Gloria

07 - Desire

08 - Please

09 - Bad

10 - Stay

11 - 11 o'clock Tick Tock

12 - Where the streets have no name

13 - I will follow

14 - New Years Day

15 - Beautiful Day

16 - Until the end of the world

17 - The Fly

18 - I still havent found what im looking for

19 - With or Without You

20 - Flowering rose of Glastonbury/Sunday bloody sunday

Glad you had a great time! We went to Istanbul and Zurich and i've spent all week figuring out the cheapest way to get to Coimbra - THAT wasn't going to happen though hence why my arse is firmly planted on the sofa at home still! I listened to the Seville show last night via a live feed from the stadium and it sounded like a great show with a particularly rowdy crowd!

really? surprised to hear that from you. and from reading your stuff on here (past gigs, etc...) I know it's not a case of you being a devoted Smash Hits reader up until 87/Joshua Tree

I feel that way about Boy and October, records with great moments but still not great beginning-to-end albums that i'd still play today. But War and Unforgettable Fire for me are both absolute classic albums, not to mention Under A Blood Red Sky as well