Vampire Weekend

Guest mr flow

Was lucky enough to go and see Vampire Weekend at a small intimate gig in London last night, They played over half of their new album and they were all pretty good with one or two standout tracks.

I think they are a must to play next year, Went down well when they played in 2008, Emily Eavis has said they are one of her fav's in the past, new album out in Jan and they're touring the early part of next year so surely they'll be making an appearance? I can see them 3rd down on the Other or headlining the Park.

What do people think?

Was lucky enough to go and see Vampire Weekend at a small intimate gig in London last night, They played over half of their new album and they were all pretty good with one or two standout tracks.

I think they are a must to play next year, Went down well when they played in 2008, Emily Eavis has said they are one of her fav's in the past, new album out in Jan and they're touring the early part of next year so surely they'll be making an appearance? I can see them 3rd down on the Other or headlining the Park.

What do people think?

I'm pretty sure they'll be there, the evidence all points to it as you say.

Never really been grabbed by there stuff, apart from a couple of tracks. Never seen them live though so would like the chance to do so.

Thanks!! :blink:

It was tiny. I was stood about halfway back and the band were only about 5 metres away. At a guess there was about 300 people in their max. Unfortunately there were a few nobs in there who were trying to start a mosh pit but the majority of the crowd were really good.

A dead cert for next year me thinks. Looking forward to the album in Jan :lol: