Meat Loaf

Guest roseyrose

I posted in the guilty pleasures thread; I'd love to see him do Bat Out of Hell the abum from start to finish. Maybe he could do Deadringer for an encore but no other songs outside of the album. It would be ace. Get Todd Rundgren on guitar too. :)

Edited by Buddhafish

On another thread somewhere some one suggested that he should do the whole of bat out of hell as a set, probably be some logistical problems (well, time) but that would be awsome!

Couldn't call\myslf a meatloaf fan at all but that would definately get me there and swinging my kilt!

Isn't that just right for Glasto? a gig that would get fans, people who know them a bit and total beginers together?

Meatloaf would do that

On another thread somewhere some one suggested that he should do the whole of bat out of hell as a set, probably be some logistical problems (well, time) but that would be awsome!

Couldn't call\myslf a meatloaf fan at all but that would definately get me there and swinging my kilt!

Isn't that just right for Glasto? a gig that would get fans, people who know them a bit and total beginers together?

Meatloaf would do that

I certainly wouldn't object to a few pints of the warm spicy cider whilst listening to him. Not sure if the crowd would work on pyramid in the afternoon slot. Spinal Tap didn't have the right atmosphere this year and I'd suspect it would be the same here.

Jazz world? Last but one on? Friday/Sat?

This is a suggestion, of course, based purely on the geographical convenience of the warm spicy cider and my love of the flags.

funnily enough I was thinking Meat Loaf the other day too. Seen him twice, was my first ever concert at 9 years old :D

And thought I'd go to his last tour in case it actually was his last, given that he had to have surgery.

He's a great showman, there were smashing plates during Paradise by the Dashboard Lights when the girl and boy argue, and he actually came on stage on a hospital trolley!!

I remember with glee as Meatloaf was bottled off stage at Reading 88.....

So no he is a pompous tosser. Whilst he has talent he ruins it with an ego so large ME would have to cut the attendance this year to accommodate it as elf and safety would have a field day as its so large and unwieldy.