when is everyone requesting time off work?

Guest markeee

Your all so lucky...i can only get the Friday to Sunday off, arriving late Thursday Night, and it takes some persuading to get the Friday off...Bloody job i have says no holidays booked during school terms...before anyone says throw a sickie...it won't work,and i can't afford to lose the job.

all booked off and confirmed from 16th to 30th June inc. Booked it off just after getting home from this year! Had to do it asap as there is only one person allowed off shift at one time and that is going to be me

:):lol:

However hubby on other had has put his leave in and won't hear until end of november. He will be booking deposit tickets though on 4th fingers crossed he'll get it!

Booked it when we got home this year. However, have recently found out I am pregnant (woop!) so will be canceling it and giving Glasto a break in 2010. Think 3 months old might be a bit little, will be back for 2011 though with the wee one too...