The Beatles

Cardboard Box City

It's disrespectful to speak ill of the dead.

B)

I was actually upset when Lin passed away. Always loved the story Paul told about them only ever spending the nights when he was in jail in Japan apart. Proper devotion from a man who lets face could have his pick and be a complete hound if he had wanted to.

I was actually upset when Lin passed away. Always loved the story Paul told about them only ever spending the nights when he was in jail in Japan apart. Proper devotion from a man who lets face could have his pick and be a complete hound if he had wanted to.

I didn't know he was in jail in Japan?

dont you just love yoko!

If theres someone you can live without, then do so.

And if theres someone you can just shove out, do so.

You can be my Yoko Ono

You can follow me wherever I go

Be my, be my, be my Yoko Ono.

Isnt it beautiful to see two people so much in love?

Barenaked as two virgins hand in hand and hand and hand in glove.

Now that Im far away it doesnt seem to me to be such a pain.

To have you hanging off my ankle like some kind of ball and chain.

Oh no, here we go, our life is just one big pun.

Oh no, here we go as Yoko sings

Aieee!

I know that when I say this

I may be stepping on pins and needles.

But I dont like all these people

Slagging her for breaking up the Beatles.

(dont blame it on Yokey!)

If I was John and you were Yoko,

I would gladly give up musical genius,

Just to have you as my very own, personal venus.

(hit it!)

Edited by Cardboard Box City

wotevva :(

let's hope you have better explaining abilities in other areas

you said it first

what

what you said there

where

see, you don't know

:lol:

the quote was something along the lines of 'who says love and sex have to go together'

i said 'you would say that too if you were with yoko', implying he loved her but didnt want to have sex with her cos shes a munter.

you said, 'yawn, he did really love her', missing my point completely.

got it yet?

:(

I got the point the first time... a 5 year old would have done. My comment referred to how old fashioned it is to suggest a man would only want to have sex with a woman if she was good looking (would that be the obligatory big tits, nose job, etc) without any consideration for the intellect.

got it?

you are the moral victor. congratulations noble sir!

I got the point the first time... a 5 year old would have done. My comment referred to how old fashioned it is to suggest a man would only want to have sex with a woman if she was good looking (would that be the obligatory big tits, nose job, etc) without any consideration for the intellect.

Oh bollocks!

You see beauty in whatever you see and you wish to have sex with whatever you wish to have sex with. Anyone who wished to have sex with intellect should and would (by me anyway) be considered insane - you can't f**k intellect!

Finding intellectual qualities a metaphor for sex is another matter, but that doesn't occur without physical attraction. You can't tell your labido that you want to fancy someone because you think that they're a really nice person.

Sorry Tony, but more well meaning yet ultimately wishy washy hippy mumbo jumbo.

Edited by worm

Oh bollocks!

You see beauty in whatever you see and you wish to have sex with whatever you wish to have sex with. Anyone who wished to have sex with intellect should and would (by me anyway) be considered insane - you can't f**k intellect!

Finding intellectual qualities a metaphor for sex is another matter, but that doesn't occur without physical attraction. You can't tell your labido that you want to fancy someone because you think that they're a really nice person.

Sorry Tony, but more well meaning yet ultimately wishy washy hippy mumbo jumbo.

Sorry to be crude here but explain Stevie Wonder's 7 kids then bighead.