3 Daft monkeys

Guest maninkilt

I dont know how I ended up there but I did...plus I honestly thought I was off to see a breaks DJ!!! 3 fiddly diddly crusties was a bit of a surprise but I had a great time!

Oh just remembered, they guested with the Levs on Sunday night at Beautiful Days. Buggered if I can remember which tune tho. Was a very fiddly diddly one...5co77ie...can you remember? It may have been Dirty Davey.

I'm a little too au fait with their music these days so chose to catch all of Art Brut, whom I've now seen naked twice :wacko: , and then stumbled across to their Glade set about halfway through. Athene was having throaty voice problems if I recall right, but the music and atmosphere was as top as ever.

Who stayed on for Back to the Planet?

We where there and what a show they put on,,great chill out relaxing dancing folkie music great seating next to the white seesaws lol and great laughs at people on the seesaws when one person was heavier than the other person on the other side..

Would loved to see 3 daft monkeys play again next year :wacko: