eFestivals is fund-raising

eFestivals has been here 20 years supporting festivals and festival goers. Without your support it will not continue as it has been.
Advertising used to pay the bills but advertising revenues are much less than they were.

Festivals: if you'd like us to continue to promote your event to our 650,000 monthly readers you'll need to give a helping hand.
Festival-Goers: if every visitor in just one day donated just £2, that would provide funding for a whole year.

You can donate or sign up for 'gold' (ad-free) membership, or you can contact the editor.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest OneLittleFish

British Sea Power

Who else has music taste and rubbered OCS for BSP? Brilliant set, seen them back in 2004 and it's great to see how much they've evolved since then.

Anyone know what the mainly (or entirely) instrumental track with swelling violin and trumpet throughout was? It was near the end of the set, before Carrion if memory serves right. It's bugging me as to if it's on an album or a b-side, as I'd love to get a recording of it.

Either way, great show. Waving Flags is a belting single, Fear Of Drowning was brilliant and Remember Me is one hell of a tune. Love them.

couldn't agree more - they were excellent & my 10 & 12 year olds loved them! one of my top 3 of bella '09. missed the end as kids wanted to see a little of OCS who i must say were also very good from the little i saw.

Set list:

Lights Out

Remember

Favours

Canvey

Blackout

Down on the Ground

No Lucifer

Atom

Fear of Drowning

Trip Out

Waving Flags

Great Skua - instrumental track

Spirit of St Louis

Carrion

Rock

OCS were great though :lol:

That was the worst clash for me cause I love BSP but the kids had heard a lot more of OCS and thought it was better to take them to the Garden Stage. In fairness no regrets cause we did have a great time at OCS

I saw most of BSP, and really enjoyed it, would have gladly stayed to the end but had promised the rest of my family that I would be back at the garden for the fireworks. The last couple of songs of OCS were good too.