What EOTR music are you listening to today?

Guest bennyhana22

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard Mumford & Sons on the radio the other week, and stumbled across them again tonight. Then bought the 10", which cost me like £33, but I'm sure will be worth it.

Also bought The Leisure Society tonight, which makes me cry a little bit. Can't wait for this festival, although I have Reading first...

Im saving SKB for the EOTR for the very very end.... The Duke & The King is lovely, very lovely but they still overlap with Shearwater which is still making me cry. non-EOTR stuff....omg whats that? You mean theres more music out there grrrr. Listening to Good Shoes new stuff, The Field Mice, Nick Lowe and Bat For Lashes....I dont have a home I live in cyberspace

I went to see Wilco last night and was even more gutted that Green Man managed to nab them. They would have closed EotR perfectly. Awesome band.

But they had Blitzen Trapper supporting who were every bit as good as I'd hoped. They clash with someone at the festival, so I was extra pleased to catch them here. Well worth checking out, although I'm puzzled how all six of them and their equipment will fit in the Tipi Tent.

I went to see Wilco last night and was even more gutted that Green Man managed to nab them. They would have closed EotR perfectly. Awesome band.

But they had Blitzen Trapper supporting who were every bit as good as I'd hoped. They clash with someone at the festival, so I was extra pleased to catch them here. Well worth checking out, although I'm puzzled how all six of them and their equipment will fit in the Tipi Tent.

I just scuttled off to find Fifteen thoughts of Brinsley Schwarz....Im just a Country Girl....Perfect... Bickershaw? My first full festival (not just going for a day) was EOTR last year....it took me a long time !!! Slow Country Girl

Edited by perfectpassion

Was listening to that 'Positive Rage' live album at work yesterday, they really go for it, don't they? I remember stumbling across them at Latitude a couple of years ago and their sheer joy at being up there playing was infectious, to say the least. Also on yesterday's playlist was the new Richmond Fontaine and some old Bob Lind! Bring it on.