Glastonbury 70/ 80s stage?

Guest ShadyBlueBell

Well for all us oldies out there as the young ones keep calling us :) i think Micheal should have a 70/80 theme stage and put some of the remembered bands on :lol:

Would be fun, the Specials and Madness this year did for me bring back some great memories of my younger teenage days in the 80s yep indeedy :):D

Well for all us oldies out there as the young ones keep calling us :) i think Micheal should have a 70/80 theme stage and put some of the remembered bands on :lol:

Would be fun, the Specials and Madness this year did for me bring back some great memories of my younger teenage days in the 80s yep indeedy :):D

If wer're going to have bands from every year since the festival's start won't there be 70s, 80s,90s and 00s stages?

Also don't we really need a 60s stage to reflect those bands that began in the 60s and played the early days of the festival. Examples would be bands like The Who and Brian Wilson who started in the sixties.

To be honest, I don't care what decade bands started in as long as they can still do it well today and their music and performance is good,