Funniest T-Shirts?

Guest glastoman417

Did you see any t-shirts that got your attention at Glasto?

I think my favourite (though I certainly don't agree with the sentiment) was "Yes I've got plenty change you lowlife homeless scum, thanks for asking".

Then there was the "Ketamine, just say neigh".

"No I'm not f**king on facebook".

I had one for the gay meet (which never really seemed to get going), which was pink and girly with the slogan "if I look gay, can I feel your tits". I thought it would join in with the fun, but announce my sexuality in case someones gaydar was on the blink.

Someone didn't see the funny side, "Oh? do you really think that's going to work?". If I really thought it would get me a feel of some mammalian protuberances I'd have bought one years ago :O

Couldn't believe it when I saw some sick Michael Jackson t-shirts on the Friday morning!

Saw quite a few people with replicas of The North Face t-shirts with "The South West" as the slogan.

Thought it would be a money-spinner to do something similar in the North West, one less word to change :D Then I remembered the scousers, mancs, lancs and cheshires all hate each other :P

Did I miss any good 'uns?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read one saying Jesus is Coming ... look busy and also a bloke wearing a tshirt saying No one knows Im a lesbian. JKS!!!!

Did you see any t-shirts that got your attention at Glasto?

I think my favourite (though I certainly don't agree with the sentiment) was "Yes I've got plenty change you lowlife homeless scum, thanks for asking".

Then there was the "Ketamine, just say neigh".

"No I'm not f**king on facebook".

I had one for the gay meet (which never really seemed to get going), which was pink and girly with the slogan "if I look gay, can I feel your tits". I thought it would join in with the fun, but announce my sexuality in case someones gaydar was on the blink.

Someone didn't see the funny side, "Oh? do you really think that's going to work?". If I really thought it would get me a feel of some mammalian protuberances I'd have bought one years ago :lol:

Couldn't believe it when I saw some sick Michael Jackson t-shirts on the Friday morning!

Saw quite a few people with replicas of The North Face t-shirts with "The South West" as the slogan.

Thought it would be a money-spinner to do something similar in the North West, one less word to change :) Then I remembered the scousers, mancs, lancs and cheshires all hate each other :)

Did I miss any good 'uns?