PACKING CHECKLIST

Guest arcade fireman

Thought this thread would be a good idea. Been two years since I last went to Glasto and I've had so much going on recently (found out my results, sisters wedding, been arranging to move out etc), I'm struggling to think past the very obvious as to what to put in my backpack.

So how's about we make a list of things together, not everything everyone will say will apply to everyone, but you can scan down and you might just remember to take something, or it might give you an idea.

So I'll start..

TICKET/CARD/CASH ETC

T - Shirts

Shorts

Jeans

Waterproofs

Wellies

Flip Flops

Trainers

Camera

Phone

Booze

Your turn...

Edited by arcade fireman

Thought this thread would be a good idea. Been two years since I last went to Glasto and I've had so much going on recently (found out my results, sisters wedding, been arranging to move out etc), I'm struggling to think past the very obvious as to what to put in my backpack.

So how's about we make a list of things together, not everything everyone will say will apply to everyone, but you can scan down and you might just remember to take something, or it might give you an idea.

So I'll start..

TICKET/CARD/CASH ETC

T - Shirts

Shorts

Jeans

Waterproofs

Wellies

Flip Flops

Trainers

Camera

Phone

Booze

Your turn...

Radio.

I must not forget my radio this festival. I must not forget my radio this festival. I must not forget my radio this festival. I must not forget my radio this festival. I must not forget my radio this festival. I must not forget my radio this festival. I must not forget my radio this festival, and suncream! ;)

Radio.

I must not forget my radio this festival. I must not forget my radio this festival. I must not forget my radio this festival. I must not forget my radio this festival. I must not forget my radio this festival. I must not forget my radio this festival. I must not forget my radio this festival, and suncream! :(