Has anyone stuck their car parking sticker on their car yet?

Guest Valerie1999

DONT DO IT...

stick it onto a piece of clingfilm and then sellotape THAT to the window cos Glasto stickers are an absolute BUGGER to get off and even if you want to keep it on...mean bloke at MOT centre will make you take it down eventually. :ph34r:

just a thought might be worth waiting till you get there to stick it on, if for instance you don't want the police pulling you over or stopping you at services etc on your way down there. Heard they do random checks on the motorways so the stickers must help them identify who they are going to pull over :P

just a thought might be worth waiting till you get there to stick it on, if for instance you don't want the police pulling you over or stopping you at services etc on your way down there. Heard they do random checks on the motorways so the stickers must help them identify who they are going to pull over :)

just a thought might be worth waiting till you get there to stick it on, if for instance you don't want the police pulling you over or stopping you at services etc on your way down there. Heard they do random checks on the motorways so the stickers must help them identify who they are going to pull over :)

DONT DO IT...

stick it onto a piece of clingfilm and then sellotape THAT to the window cos Glasto stickers are an absolute BUGGER to get off and even if you want to keep it on...mean bloke at MOT centre will make you take it down eventually. :)

I have a performers car pass (it's not obvious though it's just a big yellow letter P) I want to put it in my car, It crossed my mind though that some bugger might try to break in and steal it thinking they could get into glasto with it?

Sorry, horrible pescimist thought. But you never know do you.

I have a performers car pass (it's not obvious though it's just a big yellow letter P) I want to put it in my car, It crossed my mind though that some bugger might try to break in and steal it thinking they could get into glasto with it?

Sorry, horrible pescimist thought. But you never know do you.

Can I give you a tip ladies and gents for removing anything sticky, Car park stickers, labels on the bottoms of shoes whatever, where there is adhesive and paper involved there are two proiducts very good at helping remove them.

1. [1]Furniture Polish

[2]Baby Lotion

Don't ask me why, but they do. I have never had to remove the Car park sticker so can't say which will work best but please let me know if it works.

• 10 months later...

Is it all the services on the M5? Think its a bit bad that they can just pull you over guility or not and search u for having a glasto carpark sticker on a car. I've read soome not very nice stories about innocent people gettin pulled into services and search and it taken ages, adding time onto their journey I would hate that.I'm travelling from Scotland and by the time I get to the M5 be just wanting to get there not getting stopped.

Anyone else had this bother, Not nice if your getting stopped for nothing i suppose!

Is it all the services on the M5? Think its a bit bad that they can just pull you over guility or not and search u for having a glasto carpark sticker on a car. I've read soome not very nice stories about innocent people gettin pulled into services and search and it taken ages, adding time onto their journey I would hate that.I'm travelling from Scotland and by the time I get to the M5 be just wanting to get there not getting stopped.

Anyone else had this bother, Not nice if your getting stopped for nothing i suppose!

The bulk of these tales have sprung in relation to Michael Wood Services in Gloucestershire. Also even without your car park sticker it's really easy to spot Glastonbury travellers, car full of people and camping gear.

But it is most definitely true about the MOT fail.