NIN quitting?

Guest deadrobot

taken from Perezhilton.com interpret as you will..

And they're out!

Nine Inch Nails played what has been said to be their last show in the United States on Saturday night at the Bonnaroo Music Festival in Tennessee.

Sad!

Lead singer Trent Reznor shared his revelation with the crowd during a break in their set: "It just dawned on me that this is our last show ever in the United States."

He continued: "Don't be sad. I'll keep going. But I think I'm going to lose my f**king mind if I keep doing this, and I have to stop."

Poor baby!

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/articl...qZyXEgD98QKJA81

so it could be a last chance to see them??

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

taken from Perezhilton.com interpret as you will..

And they're out!

Nine Inch Nails played what has been said to be their last show in the United States on Saturday night at the Bonnaroo Music Festival in Tennessee.

Sad!

Lead singer Trent Reznor shared his revelation with the crowd during a break in their set: "It just dawned on me that this is our last show ever in the United States."

He continued: "Don't be sad. I'll keep going. But I think I'm going to lose my f**king mind if I keep doing this, and I have to stop."

Poor baby!

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/articl...qZyXEgD98QKJA81

so it could be a last chance to see them??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Really sorry to see NIN call it a day. Seeing them in Manchester tom night and where the reason ( along with Metallica) for buying Sonicsphere tickets.

Trent IS NIN anyway so what ever he decides to do going forward will be really interesting anyway. The whole Year Zero thing was quite unique from coded answerphone messages deciphered off tour posters to new tracks left on flash drives in the toilet at gigs. Loved the whole Ghosts project and the associated videos people put together representing what the tracks meant to them. The Slip ( OK not his best) being given away for free online totally out of the blue was also a top gift for fans and finally the latest set of gigs being camera friendly so you can record whatever you like is also welcomed by many fans.

Wish they had brought the "Lights in the Sky" tour to Europe, that looked something else from the clips I've seen and the footage has been upload in HD for anyone to cobble together their own compilation after the distribution or production of the official DVD fell through.

Trent for me has been ( and hopefully will be for some time to come) one of the greatest visionaries in the music industry over recent years, fully embracing technology and the power of the internet as a medium and I for one will be eagerly awaiting his next project.

Oh, and the NIN I-phone app is pretty decent to!

See you down the front on the 2nd!

Janes were fantastic last night, another band off my list of bands I must see before i die! only Faith No More to go at Leeds and then I can go :lol:

The crowd only got into Janes towards the end of the set.

NIN, an amazing performance from an amazing band, Sonisphere here I come.

Somewhat Damaged

Terrible Lie

Heresy

March of the Pigs

Piggy

Metal (Gary Numan cover)

The Becoming

I'm Afraid Of Americans (David Bowie cover)

Burn

Gave Up

La Mer

The Fragile

Gone, Still

The Way Out Is Through

Wish

Survivalism

Suck

The Day The World Went Away

The Hand That Feeds

Head Like A Hole