Teenagers Meet

Guest Nyika

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Messy I really owe you a drink for compiling that list! A camp would be amaze, I don't get in from London until after the football I don't think though so I'll probably not know where to camp. Maybe we need some sort of flag(?). Youth camping area sounds pretty good to me!

Edited by Nyika

I reckon it's probably a bit late in the day to be talking about a flag. I have no idea how we'd go about crafting/acquiring one, to be honest. Definitely up for Camp Youth, though. I'm not bothered about which area it's in, so feel free to recommend some!

I've added you on Facebook, Nyika. Off to bed now, and am travelling most of tomorrow, but we'll have to get in touch at some point to discuss this!

Erm, wow. I appear to have been put in charge of this. ;)

I've double checked, this is everyone interested in the meet, and the ones bolded have confirmed interest in Camp Youth.

Nyika

pineapple-tea

Messy

mike46 + 1

Elstra (?)

AbsolutelyNo +1

Alcatraz (?) +?

gemstarr +1

crushcrushcrush

munchbabamunch

MollyU

sisterofmercy +2

culley +2

tylerdurden +3

johntrfc

TheSeventhOne

Anyone else up for camping, please let us know. Pennards seems to be the favourite. Everyone okay with that?

http://www.facebook.com/c.james.p is my facebook if anyone fancies a chat!

Edited by Messy

Messy I think it would be easier to locate ourselves within the CT, just as an edge. I'll have a chat with you about it some point, try and sort something out. If you keep an eye on the list I'm sure we can work something out between us!