how much kit u taking?

Guest runalot

I am all packed and it all fits in my rucksack.

Sleeping bag

tshirts x 4

trousers x 2

parka x 1

waterproof x 1

cardigan x 1

socks pair x 8

shorts x 1

sandals x 1 pair

blanket x 1

cushion x 1

wash/shaving kit

towel x 1

kfs plate x 1

waterbottle + mug x1

headtorch x 1

torch x 1

looroll x 1

wipes x 1

paracord x 10m

bungees x 4

gaffer tape roll x 1

bedroll x 1

sewing kit x 1

batteries x 24

puppets x 4

wellingtons pair x 1

one man tent x 1 (it is tiny and fits into a side pocket ;) )

spare tent pegs x 10

hats x 3

deoderant x 2

first aid kit x 1

small tub of washpowder x 1

And I have left the lid pocket empty for any crap that I decise that I will need, but I have a small haversack for that as well.

Dah Dahhhhhhhhh!!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, my bergan is always packed as I have done a few festivals already. Once we get to the end of April I pack it, and then once I am home everything gets laundered and them pack away again. End of September is the only time everything is taken out and stored for the winter. I even have little labelled shelves for everything ;)

obviously going to be left to the night before like usual maybe even wednesday morning, but my packing usually consists of this:

beer

tent

sleeping bag

clothes

cigs

weed

rizla

toothbrush, paste, deo etc.

torch

pepperamis

keep it to the bare essentials

Mother dearest just asked when I was moving out of the hall...she hadnt even seen the bedroom!!! :P

ive not even purchased my new tent and dont plan on doing so til next weekend, then ill start worrying about everything. Im driving down so will probs take more stuff than i was public transprtin it. and theres also 4 of us going down so not worried about lots of trips as it will just add to the experience but hopefully the 4 of us makin 2 trips each should do it

A bit gobsmacked by the amount of kit being taken in some of these piccies......bare essentials for me:

warm fleece, kag, few T-Shirts, 2 pair shorts, plenty of underpants, deodorant, toothbrush, bog rolls (2), wet wipes, soap, jeans for the motorbike ride there and back, tent, sleeping bag, undermat - plus wellies if weather is looking dodgy. Otherwise DM's for M/B ride, and a pair of deck shoes.

Lots of money - its my yearly treat, so buy most stuff whilst there (booze et al) even though mucho more expensive.

Rucksacks make me quit angry so I'm taking the bare minimum this year!

which, last time I checked my list, was about 123 items long...

I always start off by saying it'll only be the bare essentials and it kinda snowballs from there. I really only wanna do one trip this year (with trolley) so I guess its be ruthless time. Im also determined that theres gonna be no last minute rush so i'll pack on Wednesday :P