First Really Serious Thing You Have Done In Preparation For Glastonury

Guest dvjj

What's The First Really Serious Thing You Have Done In Preparation For Glastonbury This Year? (Buying Your Ticket Does Not Count!)

I have just made 20 Large Vodka's with various juices and put them in the freezer to freeze, they'll be all lovely and cold to sit and sip in the glorious sunshine we are going to have! :lol::)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm...breaking off my 2 year trip around Australia way too early! And probably not going to return there now! SHOCK HORROR!!! That's another story though. :lol:

I bought a lovely Gelert inflating mattress thing the other day. Hopefully wont get cold at night this year. And that is a serious issue for me there.

Edited by LusciousLucy

How about buying your ticket when you have just been made redundant. Considering we are in a recession and I had no idea where my next wage was coming from then that is a pretty serious thing to do.

What's The First Really Serious Thing You Have Done In Preparation For Glastonbury This Year? (Buying Your Ticket Does Not Count!)

I have just made 20 Large Vodka's with various juices and put them in the freezer to freeze, they'll be all lovely and cold to sit and sip in the glorious sunshine we are going to have! :D;)

Edited by dvjj

• Put campervan in for a mini-service

• Stockpiling "medicines"

• Stocking up on wine and beer (I leave it at work so I don't drink it :blink: )

• Some extreme weather training at Bearded Theory

• Accumulating excitement

edit: Tescos have a great offer on booze at the mo http://www.hotukdeals.com/tag/74962/3-for-20

It's on another thread, but worth repeating.

Edited by beergut100

How about buying your ticket when you have just been made redundant. Considering we are in a recession and I had no idea where my next wage was coming from then that is a pretty serious thing to do.

I've began taking a course 5-HTP for the first time: As a freelance scientist, I'll let you know the results! :blink:

I can't do a thing until my ticket arrives, I have no idea why! In 07 it came a good 3 to 2 weeks before the event and I was doing all mannar of preporation (even put a tent up inside my house). Last year my ticket didn't come till the day before (on the Tuesday) and I hadn't done anything.

Looking like it's gonna be the same this year since I bought my ticket so late (my sister got hers about 3 weeks ago :blink: ).

Putting up the massive 9 man tent we've got this year for a trial run a few weeks ago was probably the first serious thing I did in preparation. Also did our flag the other night which was 3 hours of painting fun! :blink:

Not got much left to sort out now, some more booze and toiletries and that's about it.