Ufc

just/john

22 minutes ago, When Jokers Attack said:

I might go, depends on cash and what main event will be.

This is a great read

http://fightland.vice.com/blog/the-tactical-guide-to-conor-mcgregor-versus-eddie-alvarez

Cracking read cheers for that.

Yeah I think it may come down to who lands the first good blow. Eddies right or Conors right. 

17 minutes ago, CHRLY said:

Aye I'm not sure who it could be. A high up WW or BW matchup would be good.

If they are headlining a fight night with a uk talent then best I can think of right now would be Manuwa, him against Shogun would be a good enough headliner. 

10 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Cracking read cheers for that.

Yeah I think it may come down to who lands the first good blow. Eddies right or Conors right. 

Yeah Jack is always great, he has a podcast now too

Jon Jones has been stripped of the belt again. one year suspension.

6 hours ago, CHRLY said:

This fight week is just glorious. I'm calling Conor now, he seemed to be in Eddie's head at the presser. That gag he made about Conor having two kids on the way? Cringe.

I've absolutely no idea which way it going. I like Eddie though. He clearly loves all the madness and banter. 

I get the feeling they like each other though. Fairly bog standard press conference. McGregors new style - tacky pimp outfits and custom made cars - is fairly, well, tacky. 

Edited by The Nal

What a fantastic performance by Conor, can't doubt this guy now. I didn't expect it to be so easy.

so his big announcement was he is going to be a dad. He also said he wants to become part owner of UFC. So many great fights for him, I hope the UFC don't do DIaz fight again right now. Got to be Khabib or Ferguson. Khabib was incredible in his fight. Surely it's time to vacate FW belt? Dana didn't seem so sure he will at presser.

rest of card was awesome, thought Wonderboy won or draw, rematch makes sense.

JJ was superb. Romero almost killing Weidman, good luck Bisping.

Miesha Tate looked terrible so for the best she has decided to retire.

loved all the prelims, Edgar/Stephens was so good. Probably my fight of night as round 2 was crazy. 

Really brilliant first  show in NYC apart from the judges Fucking up the cards in Woodley/Wonderboy.

Aye Conor was on another level. Should vacate FW and let Jose fight the winner of Max/Pettis. I think the rumours of Conor taking some time off could be true, if so Ferguson and Khabib should fight for the interim and then they could unify at the next MSG show (Ariel said probably same time next year). Though I think it's possible that Conor will continue to fight loads, I just don't see him defending straight away, he always looks for big challenges and wants to be the underdog. 

Agree that Wonderboy took that fight, but I have no issue with the draw. Looking forward to the rematch.

Also hope that JJ/KK rematch in Poland happens. Really impressive performances from both.

Gutted for Chris tbh, I really wanted him to win in NYC but Romero looked great. 

Meisha did look terrible, glad she became champ before she retired.

Nice win for Frankie too, maybe a step down to BW for him?

Khabib a beast as ever. Great promo in the octagon afterwards as well.

1 hour ago, When Jokers Attack said:

I'd like to see Frankie against Lamas or Holloway/Pettis loser. BW would be good too but he never seems to keen on the idea. 

Aye that'd be a good fight. I think him vs the top guys at Bantamweight is really interesting, though, now he's a bit slower.