Ufc

just/john

Forrest has no chance imo, and it'll be an incredibly boring fight. But KenFlo will supprise us and come out on top in what should be a war. The other three fights I couldn't give a shit about. In all, it's a bot of a poor card to put on as a follow up of 100.

Forrest never has dull fights! Although he might have a job having a decent one with Anderson Silva who might just run away for three rounds. I do hope Kenny wins. He's a money promo and has been fantastic in his last few fights. I dont know what else is on the card.

i never watch UFC but i'v seen a sick video of that guy breaking his leg and then trying to stand on it again.

Does that kinda thing happen a lot?

No.

Officiating is very strict.

If you've never seen UFC/MMA before, then this video is all you need to see.

Edited by Uncle Liam

Well, looks like I wont be watching tonight. I dont know the password the sky account (its in my step dads name and he's away) and online subscription site is useless. ;) They also said it would take 24 hours online.

watch online somewhere?

Forgot this is on tonight, are ESPN doing a replay tomorrow night?

Ive just ordered a HD + box from Virgin [already have regular Virgin in but just the bog standard box] its a free upgrade, just have to pay £49 for installation, ordered it yesterday but they've had so many people wanting it, they can't put it in until Sept 2nd!

Anyway then I'll have ESPN HD, get to watch UFC it all its HD glory! :lol:

yer... Just watch the sopcast. I can send you the details if you like once I get home. Quality isn't HD, but it's certainly watchable as long as you can get a stable stream (which I've never had a problem getting).

yeah please. Means I can keep on playing xbox whilst watching!

yeah please. Means I can keep on playing xbox whilst watching!

Hokay... so you go to www.sopcast.com/download/ and install this little program.

Then go to this page and click on 'play' on the sopcast channel. Should ask you in what app you want to open the channel in, and just select the sopcast.exe

They're currently showing UFC66...

Give us a shout if you want a spin on ufc on the xbox.

Edited by Halcyon

Hokay... so you go to www.sopcast.com/download/ and install this little program.

Then go to this page and click on 'play' on the sopcast channel. Should ask you in what app you want to open the channel in, and just select the sopcast.exe

They're currently showing UFC66...

Give us a shout if you want a spin on ufc on the xbox.

I'm bored out of my arse. Cant get any games on Street Fighter (AGAIN) and Red Alert 3 is annoying me. I'll stick UFC on now.

Edit: I dont like UFC 66. Thats when Keith Jardine beat Forrest Griffin. And has been boring the arse off everyone ever since.

Edited by Uncle Liam

Basically, standing... it's all on the left bumper and trigger. bumper for head shots, trigger for leg shots (none for body shots). two face buttons for punches and two for kicks.

takedowns, left trigger and right stick towards the opponent. mu tai chlinch left bumper and right stick towards opponent. double underhook body clinch just the right stick towards the opponent.

on the ground, transitions are pulled off by making quarter turns of the right stick form guard to half. it's all about progressing up the ladder... the offensive guy wants to progress up the ladder: guard to half guard to side control to mount (where punches do the most damage). in the defensive position you want to get back down the ladder.

(transitions are done by quarter or 1/8th turns of the right stick.... starting up left and rotating round clockwise)

Looks like Thales Leites is on the end of the backlash from UFC 97. He's just been totally robbed of a decision. Dave Meltzer has been moved to profanity!

A session of just being totally outclassed by Halycon on UFC. I suppose its the only way I'll get better! Still managed to win 2 though!

Looks like Thales Leites is on the end of the backlash from UFC 97. He's just been totally robbed of a decision. Dave Meltzer has been moved to profanity!

A session of just being totally outclassed by Halycon on UFC. I suppose its the only way I'll get better! Still managed to win 2 though!

was a pleasure mate...you did fine enough, just need a bit of practice. I just got schooled as much as you did against a level 85 guy (I'm level 20). Managed to take him to a decision, where I lost 30-26, 30-25, 30-25. Appauling.

Affliction shirts out in force I see tonight. That arena looks awesome though.