Ticket waiting,,,,,,,,,,moan moan moan

Guest ShadyBlueBell

Ticket waiting is getting beyond a damn how the heck do they work it out why not send a groups tickets all in one envelope instead of this separate sending ahhhhhhhhhh :):)

And why the heck has one person in our group who booked a week after us and his ticket has arrived but ours have not it just adds to pure frustration and hassle and another moan why the heck do seetickets not put the camper-van and car passes in the same damn evelope as the ticket whats with with the sending out separate????

Life's never easy but this is one big stressful hassle for everyone :huh::huh::):D:D:(

Ahhhhhhhhh feel a hell of a lot better now i have finshed my monaing about the way seetickets handle their ticket sending,,,

Remain calm and breath slowly lol

I went down the 'Extreme Glasto ticket waiting' route this year. Never checked the tracker once! Proper adrenaline buzz. Sky-diving - PAH! Snowboarding - WHAT? Surfing - CLOSE BUT NO CIGAR! Not checking the seetickets tracker at all - f**kING EXTREME :D:):D

I tried not checking it for ages, but then i did...

it wasnt pretty

all i got was a message showing tickets that i'd ordered for the camden crawl, nothing about glastonbury at all..

luckily i checked my email inbox and it had a reference number which showed my order. way to make a guy shit bricks see, way to go...

:D

still aint recieved them tho.... cant be long now tho :)

I dont think ive done too bad...ive checked it twice, sinse the first someone said they recieved their ticket (about 2 weeks ago?)

Its more lazyness tho for me. ive got to check about 5 months worth of emails on an account i hardly use, to find my reference number (i should just write it down somwhere shouldnt i? :))

:D

Wish they'd just turn up tho.

Ticket waiting is getting beyond a damn how the heck do they work it out why not send a groups tickets all in one envelope instead of this separate sending ahhhhhhhhhh :D

And why the heck has one person in our group who booked a week after us and his ticket has arrived but ours have not it just adds to pure frustration and hassle and another moan why the heck do seetickets not put the camper-van and car passes in the same damn evelope as the ticket whats with with the sending out separate????

Life's never easy but this is one big stressful hassle for everyone :):):):D

Ahhhhhhhhh feel a hell of a lot better now i have finshed my monaing about the way seetickets handle their ticket sending,,,

Remain calm and breath slowly lol

Calm down and breathe.

like i said on another thread every year you get loads of threads on here stressing and panicking but in all the years i've been on here i've never heard of anyone who booked a ticket not getting in due to see tickets f**kupery,

remember they have approx. 130,000 tickets to send out, its going to take them a while and no one can really expect every single one to be delivered without a hitch

relax they should be here earlier than in previous years.

and

you shall go to the ball

i know they'll turn up but i hate waiting

I'm just too damn impatient, mine still stays waiting for despatch - ffs SEND THEM!!!!! I've been checking 3 times a day and it's doing my head in! I know it will arrive sooner or later but I have to have mine redirected from my friend who bought them, either to me, or straight to Pilton, depending on how soon they turn up, cos I won't see her till I'm inside the fest. GAH!