Site Photos!

Guest kloot

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Pilton! :lol: Those photos are great. I hope the weather stays like it was today.

You don't fancy swapping houses so I can live next door to the festival, do you?! :lol: You get the two day horse racing festival at the start of June that takes place in my town, along with the swap. :lol:

Edited by Laura_Babs

Except it's not.

"Bruces stage" really is a lot of fuss over nothing - for outdoor concerts he uses almost a bog standard stage setup - standard stage components, no special lighting, screens at the side, etc.

The only real difference is that he has some ramps / walkways set up in the security buffer zone between the "regular" stage and the crowd, allowing him to go wandering about closer to the fans. It's certainly nothing that would require any kind of dedicated structure and in my view hardly worth mentioning.

Well this is a real mystery! This looks like a suspension bridge but there's nothing in that spot to bridge over and it's not been there in previous years, we would have noticed it, it's massive! far too big to be a stage extension. Can't see it being part of the other stage either it's too far away and why would you build it there? It's got me stumped!

From what I've seen, the exact layout seems to adapt/change depending on space available, but here's a couple examples -

an Indoor Show last year

Emirates Stadium last year

Definitely nothing that'd require a special structure. It really is a lot of fuss over nothing.

Edited by stuartbert two hats

This is really annoying me! I've decided the most likely explanation is that they have decided to use super sized video screens this year and this is to support them, the truck (with the electronics etc) drives onto the suspension bridge bit providing weight and stability and the mega screen is hung on the front. they will need another one on the other side but they haven't bulit it yet! Anyone have any better theories?