Dizzie Rascal

Guest Graylor

I've seen Dizzee live 4 times.

Reading 2004 & 2006 when he performed both times in the R1 tent and put on an amazing show - late at night and in a tent suited him very much.

Then saw him at Glasto 2008 at the Park stage again not a tent but small crowd and late at night (Couldn't see very much from the back though unfortunatly)

I then caught him again mid-afternoon at Reading Festival 2008 and on the main stage this time....really didn't come across well with the big gap between the stage and crowd and mid-afternoon didn't quite seem to suit him....

Hope he's good at Glasto this year - will be there to watch him but I really think he suits the more intimate crowds and tents.

i was hoping he was gonna be back on in the evening at the park, still should be a good crack

I've seen Dizzee live 4 times.

Reading 2004 & 2006 when he performed both times in the R1 tent and put on an amazing show - late at night and in a tent suited him very much.

Then saw him at Glasto 2008 at the Park stage again not a tent but small crowd and late at night (Couldn't see very much from the back though unfortunatly)

I then caught him again mid-afternoon at Reading Festival 2008 and on the main stage this time....really didn't come across well with the big gap between the stage and crowd and mid-afternoon didn't quite seem to suit him....

Hope he's good at Glasto this year - will be there to watch him but I really think he suits the more intimate crowds and tents.