fashion advice haha

Guest sowfpig09

hellllllo girlies (im presuming due to thread title hehe)...

i right wanted yellow hunters but theyre not out yet becase they are new for 09 and i got fed up of waiting for them to come and ordered the greeeeen. they have come and now im thinking, should i wait for the yellow?

big dilemna you see so green or yellooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought yellow was old and discontinued?! or do u mean the festival ones?!

i hope u didnt pay too much for them, they are £30 in tk maxx (lime ones).

i was gonna get yellow but it somewhat clashes with my rainmac/coat so im going for red with yellow wellie socksss. :unsure:

id say yellow though!

Edited by chuckley

I got my hunter festivals on e-bay at about £30. Then saw them in TKMaxx for the same price except the ines in TKMaxx were battered and unboxed.

Mine are lovely. Especially given I have wide, shapely, beautifully sculpted calves that dont find in any other bloody wellies!

I prefer the traditional colours to be honest... I had green hunters last year and they were so nice, most comfortable wellies ever! But they got stolen :D Now I have black ones and I won't be leaving them outside my tent again!!

I said to myself that if I got a win on the football coupons I'd treat myself to a pair of these..

However I'm rubbish at predicting scores so looks like it's gonna be plain old fashioned wellies for me. :D

Does anyone know where I can get a pair of black Dunlop ones from? I had a pair in 2007 but they got ruined and all I see nowadays is green wellies.