fashion advice haha

Guest sowfpig09

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the unhappy face? If you don't like something dont wear it! I personally don't like the look of hunters, but was tempted to buy some because people always talk about how comfy they are etc, and I'm sure others feel the same way. Fundamentally, people need wellies - you might as well get the ones with the most recommendations etc that people say will last the longest etc.

As for wayfarers, they are one of the most iconic design of sunglasses, and yes they are currently popular but as have been all other fashions for sunglasses or anything else, these things come around and go around and have done for a long time.

I like Hunters just because they have a choice of colours not just the usual black or green. They have become fashionable as a lot of celebritys have been seen wearing them at the festival. I would not let this put me off buying them though.

avoid welly rub by going to Sports Direct or somewhere and buying a pair of football socks which you can wear over your normal socks and go up all the way to prevert welly rub

*taps nose*

the like reallly original wellyboot green u know? dammit i like the yellows too. dont know when theyre going to be out though :(:(

I bought some baby pink Hunter wellies about 5 or 6 years ago. I used to wear them for taking the dog out, but ended up binning them because I stopped wearing them (found them to be waaay too uncomfy.

I had a cheapo pair of black ones from Amazon last year and they were dead comfy!

I just went welly shopping and...found the hunters not very comfortable. Am I a freak of nature? I tried some of the biker style ones in schuh at the same time and found them far more cushioned on the soles.

Anyone who has hunters found them to be less comfy than others in the short term but better in the long term? I'm guessing that might be the case. I just don't want to spend the money to find them not that comfy-I'm not in love with them looks wise, its merely the comfort thing thats attracting me to them...

Sorry if my posts a little rambly, one of those days!

peace and love x

• 2 weeks later...

Poundland have got loooads of over the knee socks, including neon patterned ones which hurt my eyes but i'm probably going to buy anyway!

I bought these http://www.jileon.com/wide_fit_wellies.html on Tuesday, and they arrived today.

I've got really muscley calves, and alot of wellies are tight around the top so I ended up buying blokes ones last year, which were comfy and fit, but were plain back and boring.

At work and currently trying these wellies out and they're really really comfy and even on the tightest/smallest 'setting' there's plenty of room in there to tuck in trousers (or more importantly PJ bottoms during middle of the night toilet runs!)