fashion advice haha

Guest sowfpig09

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either Red, Navy, Grey, Chocolate, Aubergine or Midnight Sparkle would be my recommendation, all nice (well perhaps not the sparkle but my hubby likes it) masculine colours!

Good luck with the exams! :P

Edited by StoneCircle

I found the Hunters to be slightly bigger than normal shoe size, but not as much as my cheap wellies. The cheap wellies I had to go down 1.5 sizes, whereas Hunters only 0.5 a size (not that Hunters come in 1/2 sizes though, I guess they're sized 0.5 larger than normal?).

But I also found the different range of Hunters fitted differently. As with all shoes, I think you need to try them first.

I just went welly shopping and...found the hunters not very comfortable. Am I a freak of nature? I tried some of the biker style ones in schuh at the same time and found them far more cushioned on the soles.

Anyone who has hunters found them to be less comfy than others in the short term but better in the long term? I'm guessing that might be the case. I just don't want to spend the money to find them not that comfy-I'm not in love with them looks wise, its merely the comfort thing thats attracting me to them...

Sorry if my posts a little rambly, one of those days!

peace and love x