Im starting to think it might be Green Day

Guest MJMilz14

I was amazed the futureheads even did as well as they did. They were awful the first time I saw them (2004, and I had no idea who they were at the time, so went with no pre-judgement eithier way) and not much better in 2006.

To compare them to the Arctic Monkeys is a bit misguided IMO.

Alex Turner is here to stay, how long that's with the Arctic Monkeys is anyones guess, but I honestly feel he will be a successful solo artist one day. This will no doubt be a very controversial thing to say, but he reminds me so much of Paul Weller, always wanting to try something different, or experiment with a different kind of music, and I can see his career taking a very similar path to Wellers :lol:

Just my opinion though.

As for the Kaisers, they'll be around for a while yet, but I agree that they will probably fade, and have arguably had there high point already.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Its def Radiohead, as everyone knew.

NME, who are making the announcement just dropped a massive hint on NME Radio, saying ....

"Its a massive band who don't do that many festivals, and when they have you usually associate it with a certain festival in Somerset"

And as for the other headliner, they said "a band who everyone would expect to headline Reading after the year they've had"

Def Radiohead and KoL, stop speculating otherwise. You'll only be disappointed.