Apparent Leak

Guest RapidAmp

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be fantastic! I'm not sure what you're all expecting!?

Radiohead, Jane's Addiction, The Offspring, Weezer, Placebo, The Mars Volta, The Subways, Lostprophets, Rise Against.. sounds like a cracking main stage to me.

Unfortunately, this isn't a leak at all is it? It's no more than a prediction, and I think some of the predictions on these boards will be nearer the mark. If you're all dissapointed with that I can't help but worry that ticket day is going to be terrible for you...

Hello,

Any chance the subways will be playing any UK festivals this summer? perhaps t in the park or Reading and Leeds?

Cheers,

Fraz

That was my email to both The Cribs management team and The Subways management team (obviously subways replaced by the cribs in the email). Here's the replies.

The Subways

they won't be playing any of the ones you listed. They are spending most of the summer writing for the next album

Goo Music Management Ltd

41 Prince george rd, London

N16 8DL

Email: ben@goomusic.net

Uk Mob: + 44 7949 851 898

Office: + 44 20 7503 1087

Us Cell (when in US):+ 1 917 549 9187

Skype ID: goomusicben

The Cribs

No Festivals this year for The Cribs They're busy making album no.4 The band is touring Sept/OctThanks

James Sandom.SuperVision Management Group.59-65 Worship StreetShoreditch, London EC2A 2DU. UKTel. (+44) 20 7688 9000Fax. (+44) 20 7688 8999Mob. (+44) 7973 820 453james.sandom@supervisionmgt.com

and i didnt say they subways were playing no festivals in the summer. i said they wont be playing R+L. Get it right.

I decided to start emailing bands UK agents to see if they have any idea if the bands are playing. I emailed Death Cab For Cutie's agent to back up the email i got from their management team. They r both quite conflicting. management say they r looking to play R+L and the agent states that its "quite unlikely" which is a bit shite.

emailed Barenaked Ladies agent as well cos i fancy seeing them, and he says he very much doubts it.

One postive is that the Cold War Kids got back to me and said they will know if they are playing R+L very soon.

there's only 2 notable bands on that list, rise against and weezer.

if true, the worst initial line-up reading and leeds has had.