Seasick Steve

Guest PaulDavis

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he's gone from the line-up all together, I'll be well miffed. One of my Glasto highlights last year and one of the half dozen or so acts that convinced me to buy a ticket. I know line-up subject to change and all that, but this would be a right kick in the nuts.

Edited to say: Can anyone from Efests confirm if Seasick Steve has been removed from the line-up?

Edited by TheNewUnion

If he's gone from the line-up all together, I'll be well miffed. One of my Glasto highlights last year and one of the half dozen or so acts that convinced me to buy a ticket. I know line-up subject to change and all that, but this would be a right kick in the nuts.

Edited to say: Can anyone from Efests confirm if Seasick Steve has been removed from the line-up?

Completely gutted, didn't buy a Saturday ticket for Hard Rock Calling as was seeing him at V already, would of been my V highlight for the year. The man is a blues genius and plays with real energy and soul. Am deflated now, was dancing like a loon when saw he was playing V Stage.

he's still on the pdf and still being marketed as there! However they are probably too lazy to update anything until they name the next 50 acts.

I got really annoyed by these line-up changes, if it was in May or June then I'd accept it but have they actually confirmed these?