Sum 41

Guest Ant_1310

hahahah right guys before slaughtering me lol, just listen. Sum41 have a new album out this year and the band have said there will be a tour for it this summer The band entered the studio in late 2008 for a plan to release the album sometime during 2009, with a supporting tour in the summer

whats the chances of them coming to leeds?!?! I know really not the best band but it would certainly take me back to my younger days of like 14 15 when I thought they were cool lol. Think they would be fun to see haha. besides people have said they wants that havnt been on the scene for a while etc soooo why not?

I just think they would be fun is all :). Nothing major

hahahah right guys before slaughtering me lol, just listen. Sum41 have a new album out this year and the band have said there will be a tour for it this summer The band entered the studio in late 2008 for a plan to release the album sometime during 2009, with a supporting tour in the summer

whats the chances of them coming to leeds?!?! I know really not the best band but it would certainly take me back to my younger days of like 14 15 when I thought they were cool lol. Think they would be fun to see haha. besides people have said they wants that havnt been on the scene for a while etc soooo why not?

I just think they would be fun is all :). Nothing major

Edited by Budweiser

As sad as it sounds for a 24 year old to admit this, sum 41 and Bowling for soup are two of my favourite bands and would fully justify the purchase of a Reading ticket.

I just like bands who enjoy what they do, BFS had an inflatable sheep knocked on stage at Download 2005 which they proceeded to violate with a banana. In 2007 they turned up on stage with 2 giant inflatable sheep and a couple of giant inflatable bananas, for me the fact that they remembered '05 like I did made it special.

As for Sum 41 I partially credit them with my initial foiree into rock music, and saw them live in 2005 and they were quality so I would be very happy with them too

Disclaimer: I'm very pissed right now so if the above is nonsense please ignore accordingly

As sad as it sounds for a 24 year old to admit this, sum 41 and Bowling for soup are two of my favourite bands and would fully justify the purchase of a Reading ticket.

I just like bands who enjoy what they do, BFS had an inflatable sheep knocked on stage at Download 2005 which they proceeded to violate with a banana. In 2007 they turned up on stage with 2 giant inflatable sheep and a couple of giant inflatable bananas, for me the fact that they remembered '05 like I did made it special.

As for Sum 41 I partially credit them with my initial foiree into rock music, and saw them live in 2005 and they were quality so I would be very happy with them too

Disclaimer: I'm very pissed right now so if the above is nonsense please ignore accordingly

According to wikipedia sum 41 whore themselves, they play upwards of 300+ gigs a year. Considering they are one of the biggest bands in canada, still reaching number 1 there, its impressive they continue to put so much hard work into the rest of the world... would definitely like to see them at reading this year.

Plus they were the first gig i ever went to.

Saw them years back (just after Does This Look Infected came out) with support from the Mighty Mighty Bosstones and American Hi-Fi.

Quality gig. All 3 bands were ace, and great fun. I couldn't care less if it's not "cool" to like them, there good fun, and I love having fun bands in the sunshine that get me in a happy mood before the "serious" bands come on later in the evening!

I'm still yet to see them live so yeah I'd be happy if they were confirmed, I thought they would of played Download but due to the fact they havn't been confirmed yet I can't see them playing now. In anycase I'm getting rid of my Download weekend ticket as the line up is proper crap and seems to be getting worse with each and every announcement

Not lock up please, that would draw a more serious, dedicated crowd. Put them on the main stage, let people wonder up and go 'oh yeah, I used to love these guys' and let everyone sing fat lip like it's 2001 all over again!