Stereophonics & Razorlight Sayurday

Guest phillchill

Compared with Razorlight, Charlatans and Stereophonics the Pistols are a mega act. They practically defined a musical genre. I think you're right and he must be saving all his pennies for Sunday.

happy with Stereophonics as never seen them live, but disappointed with razorlight, at least its not the killers i suppose.

i do find the announcement very amusing. dont get me wrong i like both bands, and will be happy to see them again, but headline? hmm no.

i think the line up would work well if it was razorlight on 3rd last then phonics and then a HEADLINE act.

this years line up is a bit weak, and lets be honest giddings hasnt really done much hard work in booking people.

prodigy, phonics and razorlight have all played iow before, so it would have a lot easier to get them to return.

please pull it out the bag for sunday giddings. u2 will make up for this, as they will be an absolutely massive name to bag. purely as they never play festivals and are soo big. fingers crossed

I think the Stereophonics are top notch live band and fair's fair they are worthy of a spot atop of one of the nights. Im not too keen on Razrolight but Kelly Jones has one of the best voices around and Im sure the atmosphere will be great when the Phonics start rattling out the old classics

im looking forward to seeing sterophonics but i HATE razorlight with a passion.....

absolutely spot on.

I fail to see how anyone could be disappointed having a band as big as Stereophonics as headliners. IOW will be my 4th time seeing them and I don't plan on stopping there either, they are unbelievable live.

Razorlight I am still undecided about.

im looking forward to all the bands on friday but also looking foward to stereophonics - im hoping razorlight will pull out. apprently their drummer andy (think thats his name!) has quit the band....