Whare did the Kanye West rumour come from

Guest bombfrog

i'd like to see kanye, his new album seems to have really split his fans down the middle but i think it's the best thing he's done. Plus he must be something special live, few of my mates saw him at v because there was nowt else on they wanted to see and said he was the best act of the weekend lol. Would make it ten times easier getting my mates on board if he was playing as well.

Could see a gut wrenching clash though ;)

i think that with the new announcment that there will be 4 headline acts he will play the pyramid stage as a penultimate (co headline) act.

i cannot see them going to all the fuss of insisting on including hip hop acts last year to then neglect them this year they are gonna feel obligated to include at least one somewhere on the pyramid stage and Kanye is the obvious choice or god forbid Eminem, i am a hip hop fan and will swerve either of those two if they were to play.

Snoop Dogg would be amazing but he cannot get a Visa to perform in the UK so is out of the running.

Edited by .jay.

i cannot see them going to all the fuss of insisting on including hip hop acts last year to then neglect them this year they are gonna feel obligated to include at least one somewhere on the pyramid stage and Kanye is the obvious choice or god forbid Eminem, i am a hip hop fan and will swerve either of those two if they were to play.