Going to Glasto early?

Guest Paul ™

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there will still be enough room lest for Mikey Hombre and myself.

Gday all!

well my very first glasto adventure starts tomorrow. Getting the train down from Inverness, stopping off at york for 2 nights then meeting up with you lovely ppl on sat.

Just wanted to wish everyone happy and safe travels and I look forward to meeting you all!

Rach

Gday all!

well my very first glasto adventure starts tomorrow. Getting the train down from Inverness, stopping off at york for 2 nights then meeting up with you lovely ppl on sat.

Just wanted to wish everyone happy and safe travels and I look forward to meeting you all!

Rach

Serious question about scrambled eggs here :lol:

Our hens have gone into overdrive and we have a good couple of dozen, so I was thinking of bringing a HUUUGGGEE frying pan with me and making scrambled eggs (or I guess also fried eggs) on Sunday once we'd all had a nap. Would that be lovely or do we think actually we won't be arsed and will just go straight on to lunch type things at the pub??

FFC x

p.s. asking because transporting loads of eggs is tricky task :D

Edited by Fairies for Change

Serious question about scrambled eggs here :D

Our hens have gone into overdrive and we have a good couple of dozen, so I was thinking of bringing a HUUUGGGEE frying pan with me and making scrambled eggs (or I guess also fried eggs) on Sunday once we'd all had a nap. Would that be lovely or do we think actually we won't be arsed and will just go straight on to lunch type things at the pub??

FFC x

p.s. asking because transporting loads of eggs is tricky task :lol:

Rabbits everywhere?...what happened to the giraffes? Did the rabbits scare them off? Pesky rodents!

I cant remember who said it now, but it was a few pages back someone mentioned bringing tea/coffee and a stove to be able to have some on sun/mon/tues mornings.

Is someone bringing a stove, or shall I bring my Trangia?

I cant remember who said it now, but it was a few pages back someone mentioned bringing tea/coffee and a stove to be able to have some on sun/mon/tues mornings.

Is someone bringing a stove, or shall I bring my Trangia?

I am seriously cash strapped in a major way...pub lunches are not on the list...what are we doing about food and cooking peeps? Every day?

I got the same payday too on thurs...legging it up to the cash point asap on that day! :P

So ok, I'll bring my trangia with me just in case, it doesnt take up too much space thankfully.

I reckon once everyone has arrived on the sat we can go to supermarket and get whatever we want for food then if there is time before the coach arrives, or we do it on sunday....

Who's getting there first? I'm planning on setting off about midday I reckon so should be there for about 3 depending on traffic. Is the campsite booked in Paul's name? Could be handy to know in case I arrive first. I can imagine the look of confusion on their faces if I turn up and announce that Glasto Mongrel has arrived.

I'm planning on getting there for about then with Chocky and Rach333 as well. It is in Pauls name yes as he booked it.

Ive printed out the tel numbers list he PM'ed around as well as it will be useful no doubt.

Going to need that phone list...it isnt working for me. can someone pm it to me please? CT, Avebury whichever whatever.

Pre-Glasto list

Anyone still needs the Avebury number list let me know before tonight!

Camping is booked in my name, can you just mention that when you arrive and tell him I will settle up when I get there (he has took 2 cheques out my account so need to sort that out first) and then I can collect the cash from you ;)

I've just accuired some glitter paints during an office clearout, is there owt we can do with them?