Blur Hyde Park

Guest Kowalski

Any word on support yet?

There's various rumours on the Blur forums including Ray Davies, a full Kinks reunion (surely not supporting somebody else?), Super Furry Animals, Manic Street Preachers and Kaiser Chiefs (please no!!!).

02 Wireless festival is running on the Saturday and Sunday immediately after the two Blur gigs.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I had a ticket for the Thursday but sold it after I found out they were gonna be at T. Plus, I couldn't be able to afford 2 trips to London in 2 weeks (going to see Michael Jackson the week after)

The Friday line-up does look better though, purely for Vampire Weekend :D

• 2 months later...

it really sucks about FF - there's nothing on their website or blur's which says otherwise, just on live nation where the times are listed (as per above)

hey and at least you saw them at glasto! i didn't go this year, after going to at least the last 3 in a row, looked great on the TV.

its also on the live nation website in the FAQ's about food and drink - it says no alcohol, but soft drinks are ok in plastic bottles of 500ml or less - it doesn't mention unbroken seals, but may well enforce that cos of the alcohol rule.

food - it says you can bring a 'reasonable amount for personal consumption', but no hampers or cool boxes.

Edited by react