Dr Who revealed

tinygreendragon

Is this a typo? If not, who are they classing as a greater war criminal than Hitler?

The Dream Lord?

The Doctor himself?

The Other Doctor?

Davros? (Even though SM has said he is resting the Daleks)

Not a typo :) I'm really looking forward to seeing who it is!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoyed Torchwood! Slow burning and hopefully building up to some awesomness.

I wasn't overly impressed but I have faith it will build to something great over the series.

Watching the promo for the rest of the series I am excited as spotted quite afew actors/actresses that i have enjoyed watching in American dramas...also the Sally's fat police boyfriend from 3rd Rock From the Sun!Hope he has a lasting role ftw and not just cameo.

• 2 weeks later...

Cannot wait for this to come back - it's rumoured to be on August 27th by the way.

Since the first half finished, Game of Thrones has also finished and Torchwood looks like it's been ruined, so I need my favourite show back. Medically.

...Torchwood looks like it's been ruined...

Yeah I'm not convinced of the current series yet.

The 5 part special worked but im not sure of this current run,how many episodes are there going to be?It's turned into a proper serialization were as I think i preferred it as stand alone episodes with a series arc.We shall see,I may be forced to eat my words yet...with any luck.

What's River doing with the eye patch? Has time been rewritten and she gets raised as evil? What the hell is going on with this? I love it.

Well, she was born or 'made' or whatever to be the ultimate weapon against the Doctor, so it could be something to do with that, or maybe she's actually Madame Kovarian and there's some weird regeneration thing to come, or maybe she's just arseing around and impersonating Madame K for a laugh. Who knows, I'm just glad it's not going to be too long before it's back.

Edited by radish

Another theory regarding the eye-patch wearing River (and some soldier in the trailer wearing one too apparently) has cropped up, which I really rather like. Even if it isn't right, it's a damn good idea. What if the eyepatch continuously shows the wearer an image of a Silent?

Another theory regarding the eye-patch wearing River (and some soldier in the trailer wearing one too apparently) has cropped up, which I really rather like. Even if it isn't right, it's a damn good idea. What if the eyepatch continuously shows the wearer an image of a Silent?

Nice.

Not quite as good as my personal theory is that she's actually Space Commander Travis female clone.

Although I could be getting my science fiction missed up!

Has there been any discussion about Georgia Moffett coming back at any point? The way she blasted off into space at the end of The Doctors Daughter screamed follow up.

Plus she was hot.

Loads. River/Amy/Rory/Madame K/The Doctor himself/the Tardis/the regenerating girl are all Jenny according to somebody or other. Personally I don't think the character will be back any time soon, doesn't really seem to fit with Moffat's way. Although I'm probably wrong as usual. Her departure did shout spin-off series to me though. Maybe if she hadn't got engaged to/sprogged up with David Tennant something might have happened.

Loads. River/Amy/Rory/Madame K/The Doctor himself/the Tardis/the regenerating girl are all Jenny according to somebody or other. Personally I don't think the character will be back any time soon, doesn't really seem to fit with Moffat's way. Although I'm probably wrong as usual. Her departure did shout spin-off series to me though. Maybe if she hadn't got engaged to/sprogged up with David Tennant something might have happened.

Ooh, that sounds intresting to me. Alien incest but it's ok as they have new DNA due to regenerating.

Just watched Episode 2 of Torchwood.

Well Mr Davies - thanks for ruining one of my favourite shows. Utter, utter, shite. Just put a f**king ticking clock in the middle of the screen and split it into segments and have done with it. Really, really shoddy acting.

The whole Jack-gets-poisoned plotline. Stupid, and a waste of half the show. Broken neck woman - FFS, what was that supposed to be? Death Becomes Her-lite?!

And the apathy towards Pullman's character...? WHAT???!?

Not even Dennis Nedry could save this total turd of a show.

Absolutely f**king rubbish.