Call 01159454591

Guest baptist69

For those of you who thinks that number's dodgy, put in into Google

You'll see it referenced to See a number of times - also references date back to last year.

I'm sure if it was dodgy you'd see links saying otherwise or none at all.

Also the bloke on the phone knew my address details and the quirky problem of me registering and putting in my postcode wrong. Which I can't change until balance of tickets has been paid. Which See also told me last night when I called them to check I was in the system

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i used this number to book my tickets about half an hour ago, and it worked a treat. i was given a reference number, but the man on the phone didn't take my e-mail address. should i have given this? i'm worried now! (aargh, the paranoia that creeps in post-purchase! it happens ever year!) anyone who can put my mind at rest would be saving my Sunday morning loL!

Thanks - after trying (And failing!) online got through straight away on this number, got him to check I hadn't already paid (Constantly booted online after given card details) Money hadn't gone through so paid, all done.

Def worth phoning instead :)

i used this number to book my tickets about half an hour ago, and it worked a treat. i was given a reference number, but the man on the phone didn't take my e-mail address. should i have given this? i'm worried now! (aargh, the paranoia that creeps in post-purchase! it happens ever year!) anyone who can put my mind at rest would be saving my Sunday morning loL!

Edited by meano

dont think it matters...after all not everyone who phones to book tickets with see has an email address...that may be precisely why they are phonig up...once the fuss dies down you can check the booking on the ticket tracker...and if there is a problem call them up...it wont sell out today anyway... :)

We just got ours on that number as well. Spoke to a very nice bloke called Tom who confirmed our names from the registration numbers and told us that our crashed online attempts hadn't gone through or else he wouldn't have been able to process this order.

Ta very much for the phone number. This year will mark an unbroken 20 year run of Glasto going for us (except for fallow years etc) so it's very special one.

Good luck to everybody else.

Paul and Gill

Sunny Scarborough

It isn't a scam! Like others have said, it's been used for years if you google it you can see that on other forums as well as here. I phoned back as I wasn't given a confirmation number and was panicking.

I got: 'Hello Christmas something or other ticket line!'

Which again made me panic, but the lady was lovely, immediately asked if I was after Glasto tickets, reassured me, pulled up my details and could tell me everything and gave me my confirmation number.

Pretty well - organised scam if that was the case!

Just spoke to a lovely girl on this number, she was patient through my excitement at actually speaking to someone. She assured me I will get an email confirmation, but I havent had anything yet (its been 5 mins, i'm well impatient today, haha)

Anyone had a confirmation yet? I've been given a confirmation reference number...

If anyone worried if this is legit call them back (that is really easy too) and give 'em your email address. you'll get a confirmation from the same donotreply... address i got my confirmation from in april.

it is totally fine!

good luck to those still trying