2009 Rumours

Guest Spiral_Low

If any of the real heavyweight bands come to Britain this Summer, Reading will probably get them.

Pearl Jam, Rage, Pumpkins, Metallica and NIN have all gone there while Download has generally had lightweight rubbish like MCR, Lostprophets, Offspring etc along with old-timers Kiss and Iron Maiden.2006 was light years ahead of any other lineup Download has had.

Faith No More this year please...

Edited by oscar

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thing is a lot of people do like them hence why they headline big shows.Headliners are never going to be to everyones taste at any festival.Why I am glad there is 3 stages chances are you will like 1 of them. :lol:

Sometimes prefer other stages to the main anyway not only for headliners either. B)

Rumours page updated on here, some awesome updates, Rammstein rumour, Slipknot upgraded to Dtrong rumour, Dream Theatre, Korn, Manowar, Motley Crue etc etc.

Looking Good eh!?! :)

I can't wait for download this year!!! should be amazing!! ;)

if we get just half the bands on that rumours page i'll be delighted

you've let me down there tom :(

i'd give zz top a higher billing than that! :)

agree with the manowar comment tho.. and to a certain extent that this could probably be said for rammstein too.. out of interest, when did they last play in the uk?

Edited by spwan-of-the-devil